Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sleeping Patterns

Can you honestly look at this picture and not think Kaden is the cutest kid ever?

Photobucket

Our little monkey is growing up SO quick! Here are a few of the new things of the week:

His nap with Daddy started like this:

Photobucket

About half a hour later he looked like this: ( he moved and did this completely on his own!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Isn't that the sweetest?

This is Kaden waking up one morning next to me: (yes, he sleeps in the bed sometimes!)

Photobucket


And, this is Kaden turned the short way in his bed asleep:

Photobucket

And, this is Kaden with his J.J., one of his favorite people EVER!

Photobucket

Our little boy will be 6 months old tomorrow! We can't believe it! So, look forward to a 6 month post tomorrow with lots of pictures!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I definitely think that little boys named Kaden are the CUTEST!! :) Of course I could be a little biased myself. :)

The Bradley Clan said...

Well, he's cute, but I still tend to think my own kids are the cutest kids EVER. But I guess that's how it's supposed to work, right? :)

Sarah said...

Love him Kelly! We so need to get together soon so our little ones can play!