Sunday, March 7, 2010

Christian Rock Road Show

The Christian Rock Road Show is going to be in Dallas at American Airlines on Friday, April 16 at 7 p.m. I have been SO excited about this show for months now. My husband will definitely be taking me to this show if I can't get a big group together to go. I would LOVE to get all my girlfriends together to go. I listen to THE MESSAGE on XM radio daily, in fact, it's all I listen to except 100.7 Family FM anymore.

If you interested these are some of the bands: Mercy Me, David Crowder Band, Francesca Battistelli, Fee, and Sidewalk Prophets. It is going to be an AWESOME show and great worship time!

Go here to check it out!

Let me know if you want to go!!!



*************************************************************************************

Last Sunday Kaden and I visited at a church where I knew there would be great old style gospel music. And, I was right about the music, however today, we returned to our good ole' Methodist church and loved it. Sometimes it's nice just to go to another church to see how much you really do appreciate/love your home church.

Kaden is doing great. We have all been sick for a couple weeks with cold, crud, sinus problems, but we are better now! Thank goodness! Kaden is teething again. We now have three teeth on top and three on bottom. He just keeps getting them through now. He is eating like a champ and wants a "BITE" of everything he sees us with.

So sorry I have no new pictures to share. I do have pictures, but I can't seem to get them uploaded now that I have no internet available at home.

I completely my 30 days of the 30 day shred last Saturday, only lost 2 pounds. It ended a little disappointing. I really expected better results for my efforts. So, yesterday I bought two more Jillian Micheals workouts at Target. I did the 40 minute workout last night and then this morning, Go ME! IT is SSSSSOOOOO much harder and BETTER than the Shred. I definitely KNOW I will see better results this month. This workout I am doing now is called No More Trouble Zones. That being the muffin top (belly roll), flabby arms (which I don't have), and love handles. Oh Yeah! I am working out again and excited to see these results/changes.

One more week until Spring Break!!! YEAH!!!!!!

Ya'll have a good week!

0 comments: