Need I say more? I'm hoping to see a little bit of this on my Spring Break....
Kaden and I are looking forward to some quality time together. He is so much fun! I have built in entertainment all the time! We are hoping to get to play with some friends this week, and just relax. If there is sunshine I might WEED flowerbeds, etc. If not, it'll all be inside house work! I have LOTS of projects to tackle. I HAVE to get Kaden pictures printed and filed into albums. My photo printer broke several months ago, up to that point I had kept up with printing Kaden pictures each month. That was month 6 that the printer broke, so I have 7 months worth of pictures to print! And, I have a scrapbook to do, I have all the stuff, I just need the pictures printed and the time! I NEVER thought I wouldn't have time to do these things. I always thought I'd be organized. It's amazing how many things get put on the back burned when you work and have a baby. But, I am hopeful to get a few things tackled this week.
No Rodeo Houston this next week, I had hoped to get to go to the rodeo to visit friends in the Houston area and take Kaden to his first stock show/rodeo, but it just isn't going to happen this spring break. We will definitely get to go and do more this summer when we have longer than a week to travel that far.
Speaking of, summer is getting CLOSER!!! 10 weeks away! Hooray!
Friday, March 12, 2010
Spring Break!
Posted by Kelly at 12:29 PM
Labels: spring break 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hope you have a great break!!! I NEED to do the picture thing too! I am so far behind!
Post a Comment