It seems the more pieces of furniture we get, the less and less space there is in that tiny to start with room! (Duh, I know.) But, I really thought things were going to fit into the nursery better. It all started with the dresser that I refinished that is also going to serve as a changing table, maybe... Then, Lance bought me my FABULOUS PLUSH glider rocker recliner and ottoman, which I love, but takes up WAY to much space in the baby's room. (It is still in the living room, so I can sit in it while watching T.V. with my feet up) And, the newest edition came this last week. My Mom & Step Dad bought us this new crib. Lance put it together on Thursday night. His first of MANY nights to BUILD new baby stuff, I am sure. Once he got the crib all put together, the room seems really small. So, there will be no other major furniture pieces fit or go into the baby's room. We will have the rocker and ottoman, the crib, the dresser, and maybe a night stand with a lamp. Other than that it's all going somewhere else, because we have no room for anything else. I have NO IDEA where we will store all the baby items, I guess my house will just be CLUTTERED! Where do you put stuff like a Pack'n' Play, or Swing, or high chair, or all the other misc. baby gear items? It's definately a problem with our little house! And, it's not that our house is ever so little, but it has NO STORAGE built in anywhere.
I am OFFICIALLY in the 3rd trimester, and 7 months pregnant today! I am so glad to be making progress toward getting this baby boy here. We want to see him so bad, his Daddy wants to hold him and spoil him, he talks about it all the time. We have decided that if I haven't gone into labor before February 4, my due date, that I will get induced that morning. This way, Lance & the baby boy can share their birthdays. But, I have forwarned Lance, I have no control over if he decides to come earlier than this date!
My best friend, Hilary, my M-I-L, my S-I-L, and my Mom are throwing me a baby shower this Sunday, November 16. I can't believe it is already time for a shower, I thought the time would never come! I am excited to hopefully see lots of people I don't get to see regularly, and catch up a little. Only 12 weeks to go until the Mabe Babe Boy makes his arrival, I can't believe it!!! But, we are so excited to get him here.


1 comments:
Imagine when we had just Nicolas in an 830 sq. ft. apartment, and then Nicolas and Sophia in a 900 sq. ft. apartment! Now we're in a 1500 sq. ft. house, and it still seems crowded!! Do you remember Nicolas' room in our first apartment--that was really an office rather than a full-size room? Awww...the memories. ;)
Post a Comment