Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving at 30 weeks pregnant!

This is Montana on Thanksgiving Day at my Granny's house! Wrinkling his nose making the mean face for me!


Sweet baby boy Montana, he is almost 14 months old, walking everywhere, and becoming quite the entertainer!

My honey and me on Thanksgiving Day!




Lance & I





I am 30 weeks pregnant today! Our baby boy should be just over three pounds, and is SO active in my belly. He turns, sticks his hands and feet out, and spots on my upper belly get really hard, it's either his little head or butt, I can't tell which! It is such a neat thing to have this baby boy growing away inside of me, but at the same time I am running out of space for him to grow! I am getting huge, or at least I feel huge. I am weighing in at 172 this week, which is 37 pounds heavier than pre-pregnancy weight. I don't feel like I look that heavy because it is all in my belly, but I am that heavy, 2 more pounds and I will out weigh Lance.
The great thing about being 30 weeks on Thanksgiving week is being able to eat what ever I want, I'm already pleasantly plump, so snack on! Which is what I do now, eat about 5 or 6 small snacky meals per day. Now, by Christmas I may be a little less able to eat, due to space issues! I'm running out of room to breath.
It has been nice so far being off work this week, I have been napping about 3 hours a day and sleeping about 10 hours a night, between all the pee and water wake up calls every three hours or so. I'm so THIRSTY! And, I drink more more water than I ever have. Also, last week the nurse called to tell me that my iron levels were low, so I started taking iron supplements this week, hopefully that will help some with the extreme tiredness all the time. And, another lovely pregnancy symptom has appeared this week, actually yesterday morning, my colostrum has started coming in, so I'm thinking breast feeding will not be an issue.
I worked on the babies room today most of the day, organizing the dresser, clothes, and all the baby accessories. I also made a list of the things we still have to get before the baby comes. I am getting a little nervous about getting all the things before the baby comes, it's all so expensive. So, I updated my babies r us registry with all the things we still need/didn't get yet. Hopefully, we'll get some of the items for Christmas?

I hope you all have a fabulous Thanksgiving holiday with your families, and get plenty of yummy food to eat! I am so thankful for my husband and baby on the way this year, I couldn't feel more thankful for what I have been given this year, thanks be to God!

0 comments: