Monday, November 17, 2008

Shower of Love

On Sunday, November 16 my best friend Hilary, as well as my Mother-in-law, Sister-in-law, and Mom had a baby shower for us. The day was LOTS of fun, and we got lots of baby goodies. Thank you all who came and shared with us this special time preparing for our baby boy! Here's Hilary! My Best Friend! Our photo opportunities are SLIM anymore, so I'm happy we got a least a good one yesterday! (LOOK AT MY BELLY!!!! OMG, I can't believe it!)


My Mom, the artist of the family, painted this for our baby. It has Piper, Sadie, and our Jack (Donkey) in it. Thank you Mom!!!

Punch bowl....the duck was supposed to float on the clouds, but he was a little head heavy!



The food table! My M-I-L and S-I-L overdid themselves on the food! It was increadible, they worked SO hard on all the food, thank you ladies!


More to come!!!!



1 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm sorry I had to miss it! I really wanted to come, but it was just impossible!

Your getting closer to the big day! I am so excited for you!