

This is two days shy of 40 weeks, at 4a.m., ready for the ride to hospital for our induction day. (Little did we know this B-I-G belly had a 9 pound baby boy in it! WoW!) Sorry for the belly shot, but I want to remember what 40 weeks looked and felt like!
We are up, our alarm woke us at 4 a.m., and we are about to head to the hospital. We should have a bouncing baby boy later today! We are nervous and anxious and excited all at the same time. Please pray for a safe delivery. We will update after the baby is here!!!
Monday, February 2, 2009
This is the DAY!!!
Posted by Kelly at 4:24 AM
Labels: baby on the way...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I am praying for your baby! Lord, I lift up this family to you, please let their little boy be healthy and strong so his parents can raise him to love you!
I can't imagine all you are going through right now. Having a baby is emotional enough. I am sorry for your losses and am praying for you and your family.
Good luck!
Keeping you in my prayers!
HI,
I found your blog through Angie Smith's twitter. I am sorry for your losses this week and I am praying for your family, and for you as you bring into this world a brand new life! I hope you are are able to feel God's arms around you today and the days to come!
Oh Dear Sister in Christ...I am praying for you that our dear heavenly father will lift your fog so you you may enjoy this gift of life your are being given in the mist of so much pain...Blessings to you (I found your blog through Angie)
Found your blog yesterday via Angie and wanted to check back in today. May God bless you in all of hard times this week. May you find peace in these hard times.
Post a Comment