Sunday, February 1, 2009

Urgent Prayer Requests!


This is Kimberly & Montana Christmas Day at 14 months, almost 15 months old.
This is sweet Montana Lane Fisher at Thanksgiving, almost 14 months old.


My heart hurts. That is all I can say. My Jesus is sustaining me right now. Today has been a very unimaginable day for my family. Montana Lane Fisher, born October 5, 2007, my first cousin Kimberly's son, passed away this morning (January 31, 2009). If you have followed my blogs you know Montana, I took off work last year to be in labor and delivery with Kim. I have documented Montana's life since day one. I was the first to see him, and he was supposed to be a precious playmate to our little Kaden on the way. I can not begin to tell you all how precious this baby boy was to me and our family. PLEASE LIFT KIMBERLY up in prayer, she is lost right now in pain and grief.Just when I thought this day could never get worse, I received yet more bad news. My step-sister, Tonya and my step-brother Brian had stopped just last night to visit me and Lance at my house on their drive back to Arizona. (Tonya & Brain had driven in for the funeral of their grandfather Clanton). Also with Tonya & Brain were their mother Vicki, Tonya's husband, L.R., and Tonya and L.R.'s baby Lewis. The four of them visited us at our house just last night, not leaving until around 8 p.m. to start their LONG drive back to Arizona. They had come to meet my Lance, and to bring a baby gift for our little man. I actually talked to Tonya this morning(Jan. 31) at 9:30 a.m., she was trying to console me about Montana. Apparently they where in a vehicle accident after my talking with Tonya. They were in Pecos, Tx, which is very near in the middle of no where Texas. They were all air lifted. L.R. Robedeau (Tonya's husband) died. Brian Lee Clanton (Tonya's brother and my step brother) died. Vicki (Tonya and Brian's Mother) has a broken arm, but is otherwise ok we believe by the report given. Tonya is ok, but we have no report on her injuries, not positive on her current condition until family can get to her. And, praise Jesus baby Lewis is reportedly doing well. They expect him to be released from the hospital to family as soon as they can get to him. Family is on their way to sort all of this out, it's a LONG way to Pecos, Tx. Please, please pray for Tonya, who at last report has not been told yet that L.R. and Brian have passed. (They are waiting for family to get to her first)I feel like it is all a really bad dream, the whole day. I have tryed so hard to rely on my Jesus and my sweet husband today to keep me grounded and calm for the sake of my baby. I have been having contractions all day, but as usual nothing to go in for. I did contact my doctor at home just to talk with him about all this grief because I was worried it would somehow affect my baby. He said that at this point, babies tend to do surprisingly well when Mom is under grief and stress, and since I am scheduled for Monday morning he thinks both me and Kaden will be fine. He told me to try to stay calm (as much as I can), and to not worry about Kaden unless I don't feel movement. And, my sweet baby boy has let me know all day long that he is fine by stretching and moving around in my belly. I have tryed to rest tonight, and slept about 3 hours from exhaustion mentally and physically. I awoke at 3 a.m. with the nightmare again playing in my head. So, here I am awake, praying, crying, broken-hearted asking you to pray for my family. I will try my best to update you all as I get more details on Tonya's family as well as Montana. We are still scheduled for Monday morning at the hospital to induce labor for baby Kaden Angus to be born. I pray I have the strength and energy to do well for me and my baby Monday. And, I pray to have a JOY update on Monday, as I fear my family can not handle anymore bad news at this time. Love, Kelly

28 comments:

Marla Taviano said...

I'm so, so sorry, Kelly. I can't even imagine. Praying for you and your family!

Eva said...

Oh my goodness. This is my first time on your blog thanks to Angie Smith's twitter about you. I am deeply saddened for you and your family. I pray that God will wrap His arms around you and your family (and your baby) to give you strength and peace at this time. Stay strong for your delivery and the new life that is being brought into your world.
Eva

Kristi O said...

I just got Angie's twitter. I can't imagine and yet I am trusting the Father. Lord there are no words, Lord there are too many why's. Jesus come quickly to this family, Holy spirit take up residence in this home. Father you are the only One who can sustain this family thru this type of grief. Father engulf them in your love right now. We are trusting you to bring a Peace like no other. Lord prepare the way for the new life to come tomorrow. Bring peace to this grieving mom. Lord give her supernatural strength. LORD you are a BIG GOD, we need you now. Father hold them close in Jesus name AMEN

Rachel said...

Please know that I am praying for you and all those involved, that you would experience a supernatural peace that passes all understanding. God is sovreign; He will provide for all your needs.

Blessings-- Rachel

Lorren Says... said...

This is horrible news....I am so sorry and will be praying for you and your family.

Lorren Havens (via Angie's twitter)

harmonysong said...

I am so so sorry! Praying that the Lord would sweep over you now, bring you the strength you need, and comfort you in this great time of loss. My heart is aching for you.

Anonymous said...

I saw angie's twitter

I really soryy and I will pray for you and your family

Anonymous said...

I saw this prayer request on Angie Smith's blog and when I see a prayer request I always click on it. When I was reading about Montana and then read about the accident in PEcos my jaw dropped! I saw this on the news yesterday!! I live approx. 2 hrs from there. I am lifting you and your friends up in prayer.

Heather
TX

Hailey said...

Praying in NC!

Anonymous said...

Words can't express how very very sorry I am.

Kylee said...

i, also, just saw angie smith's twitter. I can't even begin to imagine the heartache you and your family and relatives are going through. Praying for everyone involved, that the joy of the Lord will be your strength! Stay strong for your precious little baby boy.

~Kylee

Nita Meadows said...

Kelly, You don't know me, I came across your blog and was so saddened. I have prayed for Kimberly. We lost our almost 3 year old a year ago yesterday(Jan 31st) when he died in his afternoon nap. I grieve for her as I know exactly the ache in her entire being. I pray for Jesus to make himself so real to her and your family. He cares so much for the broken hearted. So sorry. Montana is precious. I am also praying for you in your delivery of your baby. In Christ, Nita

JennaDK said...

I saw Angie's twitter. I wanted to let you know that I'm praying for you and your family. Please Lord let there be peace over this sweet family.

Pierce Family Happenings said...

I just found your blog through Angie's twitter. I am so so terribly sorry. I do not even have words that can begin to console you, but please know that I am praying for you and know that our Father is holding you close right now. You are in my prayers as precious little Kaden is brought into this world so very soon.
Anne in TN

Marilena said...

I'm here from Angie's twitter also. I'm so sorry... I will be praying for you and for your sweet family...especially on Monday as you deliver your precious baby.

hugs from phoenix,
Marilena

Nieman Family said...

I found your blog through Angie Smith Twitter too! I am so sorry. I think God brought several of us to this sight so we ALL can help pray for you. So with that your family is in my thoughts and prayers. I pray you have a smooth delivery. God Bless you in everyway!

Lauren said...

I'm am so sorry to hear about all of this... Prayers are being lifted up to you. I can't even imagine. God's peace will sustain!!!

~*Michelle*~ said...

I am so lost for words.....I cannot imagine the pain and confusion that you and your family is going through.

Please know that I will keep you all lifted up in prayer....prayers of peace, understanding, grace and strength.

~*Michelle*~

Unknown said...

I pray that God will cover your family in grace and His loving arms in this time of grief. There is no way to comprehend the pain your family is in right now. WOW. Know that God is loving you all each and every second and I pray for you and your baby this week.

Father, please cover this family in your grace and love in their time of sorrow and in the pending excitement this little baby holds in his life. Bless them all!

In Him,
Christy
Austin, TX

Melody said...

I cannot express how truly truly sorry I am. I am praying for your family.

God bless you,
Melody

Kyle said...

Just read Angie's Twitter... Praying in Connecticut!

Anonymous said...

I have been praying for your family throughtout the day. I'm sure that when you deliver your beautiful baby boy, you will have some sunshine back in your lives.

I'll continue to pray for your entire family.

Tasha said...

Oh my.I have no words.My heart is broken for your family.You will be in my thoughts and prayers.As a mother of two little ones I can not begin to imagine the pain you all are in.

Unknown said...

I came over from Angie's blog.. Bring the Rain!

Please know that you and your family are being lifted up in prayer from AL.

Donnetta said...

I'm here from Angie's Twitter. My heart ACHES for you and your family and I am on my knees praying for understanding and moments of peace.

Valerie said...

I came over from Angie's blog. It is just so incredible about your family. Please know that I am praying for all of you.

capperson said...

I am so sorry to hear this. I cant imagine what you are going through right now. Your family and you and this precious baby boy you are having will be in my prayers.

Kelli said...

I am deeply sorry for your loss. I am praying for ALL your family and for a safe delivery and healthy baby.