Sunday, April 5, 2009

First Sunday and Back to Work

Lance and I went to church services this morning and took Kaden for his first day in church. It was GREAT to be in church on Palm Sunday and even better because Kaden was SO good. He slept and just looked around the rest of the time. He was quiet and good, YEAH for him! And, YEAH for us! We weren't the annoying people in church with the screaming baby today. But, I know our day will come. We are excited that this is Easter week. We are grateful that our Jesus died and rose again so that we can live our lives more be abundantly. Next weekend our little man will get to have his first Easter and we can go to church!
I go to work in the morning! Please pray for me. That's all I can say about that right now, just pray for me.
Kaden goes to his J.J.'s house tomorrow for his first day away from Mommy. I know he'll do great, and his JJ will do a great job, but boy will I miss him!
Kaden was about a month old in this picture, but I love it. He is talking to his Nana.

2 comments:

The Bradley Clan said...

Did you use a sling during church? I used my sling (a Hotsling from Target) with Eva every week, and I honestly don't know how we made it through church with the other two without it. I would slide her in and she'd be asleep in no time and stay asleep the entire hour. So with Eva, and even with the other two, we were hardly ever the annoying people with the screaming baby. Now we're just the annoying people with the screaming toddler! (And the two big kids who won't shut up!) Some more experienced moms assure me that my children are acting age-appropriately, but sometimes I wonder! ;)

Megan said...

Hey girl! I was just thinking about you and curious how the past two days have gone.