Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Daddy Day Care!

Monday morning Lance was at home and he helped me by taking Kaden to his Mom's and picking Kaden up from her house as well for me. Then, on Tuesday morning he was still at home and decided he would KEEP Kaden all day long by himself. Daddy & Kaden day was VERY successful, and Lance enjoyed their day so much! And, Kadem did too! Then, this morning Lance kept Kaden as well until I got home at noon to take him to his doctor follow up appointment. At the appointment, Dr.C says Kaden is doing perfect. He's all cleared up and no more wheezing. So, he gets to stop the steriods and the breathing treatments. YEAH! We are 100% better, healed, WELL! He & I, except I am scared to brag because of my job. I swear I have a SERIOUSLY ILL child in my class every day this week so far. We have been disinfecting the school like crazy because of the swine flu, but it doesn't do any good when kids don't use proper hygiene. Anyway, we have the LAST of our 5th grade TAKS test tomorrow, the Science test. Then, we are done with TAKS, except the kids that have to retake the math test. Oh Yes, Kaden weighed in at 15 pounds and 10 ounces today, loosing 5 ounces this week while he was sick!!! Off to bed, it's going to be a LONG day at work tomorrow!

1 comments:

The Bradley Clan said...

Glad to hear you're all feeling better...at least for the moment. Stuff is going around here like crazy, so hope you stay healthy!!