Friday, April 17, 2009

More Easter Weekend!

Easter morning we awoke and went out in the rain and cold to church. Our second Sunday back to church with Kaden. I REALLY think he likes going to church. I think he likes the organ, and just looking around. The last two weeks I have timed it were he has a bottle during the sermon time to make sure he is quiet, but he hasn't even attempted to make noise at church. So far he has been a very good boy in church. And, we have enjoyed taking him out. Everyone just loves him, says he's so cute, and wants to touch him! Imagine that?
After church Sunday, we ran back by the house and changed, then went to my Granny's for the Fisher family Easter party. I got to play Easter bunny and help hide the forty million eggs that were there to hide. I took some pictures before the kids got let out. Luckily, the rain let up and the kids got to hunt outside Saturday and Sunday at both our parties.


easter 09 grannys

Easter 09 Granny's

easter 09

Here are all the kids hunting....

Leah...(My first cousin, Shannon's, little girl)

leah 09

Hannah... (H & L are twins! H has a broken arm.)

Hannah

Chloe...(my first cousin, Kim's, little girl)

Chloe 09

Ashley...(Shannon's other daughter)

Ashley 09

Gracie...(My first cousin, Kristi's daughter)

Gracie 09

Emily... (My niece)

Emily 09

Jacob...(My nephew)


Jacob 09

Dustin...(My nephew)


Dustin



Dakota...(My nephew)

Dakota


This is Kim, Chloe and Wayne...

Kim

Leah, Chloe, and Hannah all smooshed together! They are all first cousins. (You all already know Miss Chloe from this blog)

girls 09

This is my first cousin, Kristi holding baby Kaden!

Kristi 09

Uncle Lenny (My Brother) holding Kaden...

Lenny

Wayne (Kim's boyfriend) and Chloe Mae...

Wayne

My first cousin, Kristi, and her family!
Shannon, Kristi, Dylan, and Gracie


Beeches

This is Shannon (my first cousin, Mom to the twins & Ashley!)

Shannon

Here is Chloe Mae loving on her baby Kaden...


chloe

Nana loving her boy!!!


nana


Mommy, Nana & Kaden

mom

Me & the love of my life, Lance...

L & K 09

Mommy & Daddy loving on their boy...


us

Daddy and Kaden...

dad

Believe it or not, I have more pictures to add to this post shortly! (Ha!)

0 comments: