Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday, Tummy Time, and Stuffing Eggs

Photobucket

My focus this morning is on Jesus's suffering for me, and for you. By reading John 19 again this morning, I realize the pain, suffering, and humility that Jesus must have suffered. The soldiers who abused Jesus, mocked him, after placing a crown of twisted thorns on his head and pushing it down they mocked him, calling him the "King of the Jews!", and they struck him with their hands. This was only the beginning of the pain that Jesus would endure before his crusifiction. I cry when I think of the aweful things that Jesus suffered to die for us.
It is very important to me to study and remember the death of Jesus in order to prepare myself for the resurection of Jesus on Easter morning. The life that was brought to each and every one of us who chooses to believe in His death for our sins and resurection. Praise Jesus for this miracle of events!
Kaden & I have been busy this morning. His J.J. came over for a couple hours and watched Mr. K while I made my lesson plans for next week. Then, K has been practicing tummy time. We have been doing tummy time a lot the last couple weeks. He doesn't enjoy it so much! At first I was just propping him up on my boppy pillow. He has started eating his hands the last couple of days.

Photobucket

But, this morning I decided to get out his tummy time play mat that my good friend Sarah gave us. He likes it a lot! The bright colors and noises it makes. Thanks Sarah!

Photobucket


While Kaden practiced tummy time, mommy stuffed Easter eggs for our two egg hunts we will be attending.


Photobucket


Of course, Kaden won't be hunting, but we are taking stuff for the other kids. Tomorrow we go to J.J.'s and Sunday we go to my Granny's after church.


Photobucket

Kaden LOVES his Granddaddy. Here's some proof!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: