This past Saturday all of us bridesmaids met up with Hilary (the Bride) at Alfred Angelo to try on our dresses. They had a 50% sale on all samples in the store, and we all found a dress! Woo-hoo! $75 is a lot better than $150! I found a beauty! I just need to loose about 5 more pounds before the December 19 wedding.
Here's Miss Hilary with Kaden...
Here's my dress... I LOVE it!!!
The back of this dress is a corset (sp?) VERY sexy!!!
Here's Kaden having some lunch with the girls at Olive Garden...
About to go into the mall...
And, here's a pic of my little cutie!
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Bridesmaid Saturday
Posted by Kelly at 8:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
LOVE that dress!!! Looks GREAT on you!!!
Great pictures! Just came by your blog to say hi. I do check in a lot, but don't always leave a message.
Kelley
http://tutusandchoochoos.blogspot.com
Post a Comment