I'm sure it has been noticable, my decrease in blog posts. Well, it's called being a wife, mom and a full time teacher. Blogging was definately something I did as a stay at home mom! Ha!
Let me start with work updates. I am LOVING my new position this year. I am teaching Title 1 Math for 3rd through 5th grades. I pull-out at-risk students for small group and one on one instruction, and so far it is so rewarding and the day goes by so fast! I am enjoying work, and that is a good thing. Now, I have to admit with a new school year, my germ-pobia self has re-emerged. I am a sanitizing freak at school, and a hand washing fool. We had two kids out with the flu already this week and we have not gotten flu shots yet. So far I have had the flu one time per year for each year that I have taught, and yes, I take the flu shot. It just doesn't seem to matter. So, I am HOPING to not get it this fall, as I really want to prevent Kaden from getting sick.
Lance & I are both working like crazy and our schedules are complete opposite. I leave for work around 6:50 a.m. and he has just gotten home from working. He works 12 hours shifts and pretty much sees us bright and early in the morning on our way out the door and his way to bed. We see him on his two days off though, and I am still just so thankful to have him home everyday and not on the road. I will sacrifice for that.
It seems time just slips by and each day turns into the next day and before I know it I am behind on everything. I need the whole weekend just to get caught up and then I still could use a day or two just to rest...Oh!
This past Sunday, we had Kaden's baby Christaning at church. It was the sweetest ceremony, and I know that one day he will appreciate that we did this for him. I can not wait to see him grow and make the decision for himself to follow Jesus. There is truly nothing more important or that could make a parent more proud than to know their child has choosen to follow Christ, and we will wait for the day that Kaden is old enough to make that decision for himself. But, for now Lance and I promise to raise him, teaching him, and guiding him to live a life with Christ. What a special day we had as a family on Sunday.

















In this very last picture, I don't think Kaden could look any more like me here!!!
Monday, September 7, 2009
Labor Day and Baby Baptism
Posted by Kelly at 7:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
So sweet! He is such a handsome little guy! And you look beautiful!!! Congrats on the job! I am sooo happy for you!
Post a Comment