Our little cutie, Kaden, wore his first 12 month outfit on Saturday. I had put this outfit up for him to grow into, and by the time I tryed it on him Saturday morning, the t-shirt was too small! Oh Lordy, what are we gonna do with this growing boy???
Watch out little girls momma's, my little cowboy is wearing his first pair of Wranglers and cowboy boots! (How precious!)

And, he got tooth #1 through the gum line today, so he is one step closer to taking your daughters out for a steak and then two-stepping! Lock up your daughters, cause our little Kaden is on the prowl! Not only did he get his first tooth, he is in crawling formation, ya'll! Watch out world!
I also would like to report that at the doctor on Saturday morning for his flu shot he weighed in at 23 big ones. Oh MY!
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Lock Up Your Daughters!
Posted by Kelly at 8:52 PM
Labels: first tooth and cowboy outfit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
He is a big boy!:) So cute. I love it. Brenden is 20 months and 25 pounds. Kaden is going to pass him before long. I have clothes he didnt' even wear this summer b/c he still doesn't fit into 18-24 mo pants/shorts. He's too skinny. the fall right down his legs. LOL It's comicals. I think it's the no-butt-at-all disease! :)
Post a Comment