Thursday, September 3, 2009

Wedding Bells

My best friend, Hilary, is getting MARRIED! Her wedding is on December 19, 2009, the Saturday before Christmas. I am SO very excited about this wedding and can not wait to help her celebrate. She has gotten her dress, which is GORGEOUS! (I would post a picture here, but won't since that wouldn't be very kosher to show what the bride will be wearing!) I am helping plan a Bridal Shower for October 11. I am busy gathering ideas at this point. I thought I'd share a few ideas here...
First, I want to ask Hilary about this (Wouldn't it be SO cute to have petite fours cakes monogrammed, rather than a traditional shower cake?) They look something like this...

Photobucket

Of Course, they wouldn't be in this color and they would have an H on them for her name last name!

Also, this spread of food looks mighty yummy, again, not in these colors, but you get the idea...

Photobucket

I've got to make a towel cake! It will be more decorated than this one, but you get the idea...

Photobucket

Instead of the traditional punch bowl, I saw one of these that was even prettier and bigger than this one at Beall's for $30 the other night, I need to buy it!

Photobucket

I've got a lot more work to do on this! Here is a couple photos of the happy couple. Ed & Hilary...

Photobucket

Photobucket

And, that is Miss Tilda!

0 comments: