Boy oh Boy has it been a while! What have we been up to that kept me tooooo...busy to post pictures of my little cute Kaden?
Well here goes:
We've been throughing fits: (just occassionally, but boy, when he does it, he does it right)
Which leads to this: (Oh, Yeah, Nana your SWEET Kaden does do this!)
(I'm sorry, ya'll, but you've got to admit those pictures are pretty funny!)
We've been cutting teeth....(Oh, Yeah, check this out!)
That same baby that was just throughing a fit can be REALLY happy to, seconds apart!

We have been eating lots and lots of Stage 2 baby food! He LOVES it all, I haven't found anything this kid won't eat! In this next picture he is laughing at his Great Granny (My Granny Fisher) He LOVES her, and thinks she is so funny!
Another tooth shot...
We've been trying on and wearing lots of cute clothes. Kaden is wearing some 12 month, (most are too small) and 18 and some 24 month clothes now, CRAZY for an 8 month old!

We heart footed pajamas and would like for it to get cold so he can sleep in them...


Kaden is CRAWLING all over the HOUSE! He can go anywhere he wants and get into everything he wants as well. Our days of putting him on a pallet to play and expecting him to stay there are now over. It is a GREAT adventure and he has us laughing like crazy these days. He also waves bye-bye and it just melts your heart. He's a sweetie!
I have been going crazy the last couple of weeks, I am just SO tired from work! It seems I never get caught up at home with things and I feel like I do not get enough time in with Kaden or the hubby.
Oh Yes, here are a few pics from Hilary's Bridal Shower last Sunday.
Towel Cake I made:
Utensil Flower pOt I made:
Food table I sat up:



Hostesses ( We didn't get a pic with Hilary, go figure!)
Sign in table:
Hostess gift table:
Other gift table:
Sheila putting coursage on Hil:
I KNOW I TOOK MORE PICS THAN THIS, BUT THEY DISAPPEARED FROM MY CAMERA, SO I DO NOT HAVE A SINGLE PICTURE OF MY BEST FRIEND AND I AT THE SHOWER. :(
Friday, October 16, 2009
Friday Night Highlights
Posted by Kelly at 10:20 PM
Labels: 8 and a half months
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment