Saturday, October 3, 2009

Gig em AGGIES and more...

What are ya'll up to tonight? Kaden & I are home, in the rain, watching the AGGIES play at Cowboy Stadium.

Photobucket

We are keeping our aggie spirit, even though right now the Hogs are whoopin' up on Texas A & M. It's half-time! I just LOVE fall for the weather and college football. Aggie football just brings back so many happy memories of my college days in College Station, TX. Oh, how I MISS those days!!! I haven't been to an aggie football game since 2002! And, I hate to admit that, I WANNA go to a game! Maybe next year we can take Kaden to his first Aggie football game! Tonight though, Kaden is just to worn out to do much whoopin' and yelling...


Photobucket

He's not as excited about Aggie football as I am! Ha!


What else am I up to? Painting my TOENAILS! Something that never happens now because I never have time/make time. It just makes me feel like a girl again to have freshly painted toenails. Isn't it funny how the little things can make you feel better about yourself?

I worked for SEVEN hours today on these:


Photobucket

Photobucket

They are for Hilary's bridal shower next Sunday, they are now living in my freezers for the week. They definitely look home-made, not the look I was hoping for, but oh well! I'm definitely never going to be a pastry chef!

Here are a couple pictures from Kaden's 8 month birthday yesterday that his NANA took of him... (LOOK OUT!)

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: