Thursday, October 1, 2009

Just Hangin Out

Here's our little Kaden just hanging out!
(I just think this picture is so sweet!)

Photobucket

All smiles!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at this cutie!
Photobucket


He's not so crazy about wearing hats!

Photobucket

Napping with Daddy...
Photobucket

Having dinner at Chili's with Mommy and Daddy...

Photobucket

Photobucket

The hubs...

Photobucket

Little precious playing outside...

Photobucket

Photobucket

We seemed to have skipped right over 12 month clothes and will be going from 9-12 month to 18 month clothes! Kaden Angus turns 8 months old tomorrow!


*************************************************************************************STACY UPDATE- I got to talk to her on the phone this morning! She sounded GREAT! She got moved to a new hospital were they have a better re-hab and maternity departments. She thinks she may get to go home in about a week! Please continue to pray for her and the baby.

2 comments:

Amy said...

He is so cute. I think we had those same John Deere boots! :) I can't believe how big Kaden is. I see some football in his future! Brenden is 20 months and I have to cinch the waist on 18-24 mo pants as tight as they will go and some still fall off his skinny behind!

cstillwagoner said...

mason and I miss you and kaden so much. he is getting so big. we really need to get together in our spare time......since they could probably play a little bit now.