Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Shredding Again!

Oh Yeah, after a four month "BREAK" from excercising and eating right, I am FINALLY back on track. If you recall in April/May and June I did the 30 day shred with Jillian Michaels, and walked 3 miles almost every day and ate correctly and drank tons of water. Well, it worked because I lost 6 pounds then. However, since July, I got really off track with what was going into my mouth and what I was doing for excercise, if any. I've been trying to motivate myself to get 5 more pounds off for Hilary's wedding on December 19th (so I can breath in my dress!) I officially started on Monday October 19, and I weighed in at 151.8. So, I have completed three days of the shred, walked/jogged 2 miles each day, and eaten correctly. So, I have 27 more days to go on my 30 day shred. No weekends off. Straight through 30 days! My main problem area is my belly. I just have this huge jelly roll after having the baby, and I kept telling myself it will get better. But, it isn't getting better. So, I'm crunching to get it to go away. My goal is to be 5 pounds lighter, OR have a way smaller jelly roll at the end of my 30 day shred. I am putting this here so that I will hold myself accountable to weigh in and keep eating right and working out! It's not easy! I've never in my life had to loose weight before, I've always eaten whatever I've wanted and been THIN. I guess this is just another reason how babies change eveything. But, I wouldn't trade a ripped abdomen for my Kaden, he is worth every bit of this. I'll update my weight and progress on Monday, that will be one week. P.S. My pre-pregnancy weight was 137!!! (That seems so far away from where I am now.) I'm just so ready to NEVER see 150 when I get on the scale again, get me out of the 150'S NOW!!!

4 comments:

Laura said...

You are my inspiration! I have about the same amount of weight that I want to lose! I, like you, have never really had to exercise to keep a certain weight...until now!
We are going on a cruise in February, so I keep telling myself I have plenty of time...ha

The Bradley Clan said...

Keep it up, Kelly! You can do it!!

The Bradley Clan said...

Keep it up, Kelly! You can do it!!

The Bradley Clan said...

How many times did I post that last comment? I kept thinking, "why is my comment disappearing?"...forgetting that you have to approve them. It's apparently too early in the morning to be reading and commenting on blogs. :)