That's right, our little artist has been busy this week. This is my living room wall, and that is black permanent marker. It will be there a while I'm sure because it will not clean off. Yes, we are getting very close to 2! The funny thing is, I used to think (before I had a child) that I would totally freak out about things like this when my child did them. But, how can you possibly be mad or upset at someone so innocent and cute? I consider this new artwork just that, artwork! I love my little boy and wouldn't trade these days for the world. Don't get me wrong, I'd prefer he not use my house as his canvas, but accidents happen, and this is how we learn. :)
And, for you other Mom's, a word of advice. Maybe the bathtub crayons weren't the best idea. He LOVES them and BEGS to take a bath because of them, BUT he also does things like the above now. His bathtub art looks very similar. :) Thank you Crayola!
This is Nana reading a bedtime story to Kaden one night while she stayed here when he was sick.
This little boy loves his Nana, and Clifford the big red dog, and books!
We are getting so close to 2!!! I can't believe my baby will be 2 in days!





2 comments:
Oh my goodness! LOL! I am laughing with you I hope! I think, I am pretty sure, I might die. But, I am sure my day is coming SOON!
2...so soon. UHG! I can't belive it!
Put a frame around it.....
Post a Comment