As sweet as it was to have you here Montana Lane, I know that Heaven is your home, and it's all you'll ever know. And that is comforting to me. So, today I remember and celebrate your birthday. I will never forget the day, because I took off work that day to be with your Mom in labor and delivery. You were so perfect when you were born and came out with your eyes wide open, ready to see the world. You were such a good and happy baby. I was a single lady when you were born, living alone in a little rent house. You, your Momma, and Chloe Mae would come spend the night with me pretty often on the weekends. Your Momma would burrito you up in a blanket, you loved to be all snugly and warm, and you would sleep all night long right in between us. You were as good as could be, never crying, waking or complaining, just sleeping all night long. Then, I would always have a photo session of you while you were at my house, I'm so glad I captured all those memories of you. Your sister was so proud of you and the pictures I took of her holding you for the first time in the hospital just melt my heart. She sat down and we handed you to her and she sneezed right in your face. That scared me to death because I just knew you would get sick, but you didn't. You loved your sissy from day 1. She misses you so much, Montana. Your Mommy has been so strong through all of this. I know she doesn't think so. She still hurts for you everyday, she cries about everything, and I know all those tears she cries are for you. I know one day Jesus will wipe her tears away Himself as He hands you back to her to hold for eternity. Your Momma loves and misses you so much buddy.
We all miss you and your cute little ways that made us all laugh and smile. We all think about what you would be like today, as a three year old, and how you and Kaden would be great buddies. I wish Kaden could have known you, but I feel like he does know you. I feel like you are an angel who watches over Kaden. It says in the Bible that all children have an angel, and just maybe you are that angel for him. I love you and miss you little man, and until the day we meet again I will honor your sweet little life, because you touched my life and taught me about the important things in life.


0 comments:
Post a Comment