On Christmas Eve morning we went to my Dad and Step Mom Cay's house to celebrate. We had prime rib, garlic mashed potatoes, fresh brocolli and carrots, home made rolls, and sweet tea. It was very yummy! Then, the dessert table. Apricot pie, Mississippi Mud Cake (Yum!), Cheesecake, Pecan Pie, fresh strawberries and clementines. I ate way to much dessert at this party! But, it was so GOOD!
The boys opening their gifts from Uncle Lance, Aunt Kelly, and Kaden.
Kaden is fascinated with stairs. It scares me to death. I'm so afraid he will tumble down them, and get seriously hurt. So, we had to put the puppy gate up. He only got to go up one step then, but he was still gonna go up that one step. He is a very determined little boy!
Dustin letting Kaden color with him.
After we ate lunch and opened gifts we played BINGO. It was Fun!!!
Granny Cay & Kaden calling out Bingo numbers.
My Daddy in the middle of the picture below.
Emily, Pam and Jacob playing BINGO.
Pam and Jacob.
Kaden Angus having some fun!
He loved the Bingo spin ball!
After Dad's Christmas, Kaden & I hung out there and went to the Christmas Eve service at church. I love this Christmas candle light service.
On Christmas Day morning, we of course had our Christmas here at home just Lance, Kaden, and I. I have already posted about it here.
On Christmas Day around lunch time we all went over to the Mabe's again for the Mabe family Christmas. (Lance's Aunt, cousins, etc)
Kaden looking so cute in some of his new clothes.
Unfortunately this is the only picture I took at the Mabe family Christmas. This is Kaden sitting with his Aunt Vicki, or 'B' as Kaden calls her. This is Lance's sister. Lance looks just like her. And she is holding Lance's first cousin Leslie's new baby, Jillian. And, I know that is not the way she spells it, but I can not remember how they spell it. She is a doll, and just slept right through Christmas this year.
The day after Christmas Day, we had lunch at my Granny's house with all the Fisher family. This is my Mom's family.
Here's Kaden and Gracie rocking in Granny and Pap's old chair. We have all rocked in this chair growing up. I love it!
Kaden had a blast opening gifts at Granny's. He opened several gifts there all by himself. He's got it down now! :)
Look at all the kids waiting on their gifts...they look a little anxious!
Left to right in the picture above Hannah, Jacob, Kaden, Dakota, Chloe, and Dustin.
My sweet nephew, Dustin.
My first cousin Tammy, who just spent 10 days in Aruba, doesn't she look like a Barbie? I'm so jealous! And, her son Michael.
My Chloe Mae, or "Mae, Mae" as Kaden calls her. Kaden is so in love with this little girl.
This is my Aunt Connie with the twins, Gavin and Kindle. Aren't they cuties? Gavin looks JUST like his Daddy in this picture!
And, this is the end of Christmas. Look at that mess!
I love Christmas at my Granny's. It's still the same as when I was a kid. It is so neat to have Kaden opening gifts in the same house we all grew up in. I love my Granny! And, I miss my Papa.
Whew! We made it through all six Christmas parties! It took a couple days at home to recover, but we made it. And, we'll do the same thing again next year!























0 comments:
Post a Comment