Monday, October 6, 2008

23 Weeks and Counting Down!

Week 23, and growing every minute! I'm all belly!!! (oh, and maybe some boobs! LOL!)
This is my view when I look down for my toes at week 23! Look at that cute little belly button!

This has been a hard week for me. Starting last week with the blood pressure issues. I bed rested last Thursday afternoon, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. So, I hit the classroom again today, refreshed, but still not feeling good. It was a LONG day! My doctor wanted me to just try it again this week and see how I do working. So, I am trying to sit as much as I can during the school day in my rocking chair. But, for those of you who teach, you know how difficult it is to sit down all day when your teaching 5th grade! It's just hard! My theory has always been if your sitting, your not teaching. But, right now my theory is very different. It is this....my baby boy is first priority, and I have to protect him by taking care of my body. So, I'm trying really hard to take it easy. I am a 90 to nothing, never sit still person, so this last few weeks have been a challenge for me to take it easy. But, I am really working on it. Here are some photos of my 23rd week belly! I'm officially weighing in at 160 now. That's 25 pounds my friends!

0 comments: