22 weeks and counting...
I think I might POP before this is over!
Little Momma clothes for the not so little Momma!
Belly button is starting to disappear!
I still can't believe that I am pregnant and that I am really going to have a baby boy! WoW! It seems so unreal to me that I am FINALLY going to be a Mommy. Something I've thought about my whole life, but just didn't know if I'd ever really do it or not. But, now I am, for sure having a baby. And, I am so excited about this little boy. He is kicking up a storm at night in my belly. He seems to enjoy the noise of school and anywhere else it is loud and sleeps right through it. But, when I lay down in bed at night in the peace and quiet he decides to get busy excercising. So, I haven't slept real well the last week. Toss and turn a lot because of the baby moving so much! But, I wouldn't trade the experience for the world.
I am G-A-I-N-I-N-G the weight now. Look out scales! I've officially gained a little over 20 pounds now, all baby, of course! And, the baby weighs about a pound! I go to the doctor tomorrow for my 22 week check up. Not sure what all will happen at this appointment but I know it won't be a sonogram day. Because we had a sonogram last time. It's too bad they won't do one every time. Because I want one!!!! I want to see my boy! Here's some pics I took tonight of the growth of the week. It just keeps getting bigger! I feel like a piece of rice, I just keep getting bigger and bigger, and swelling, and swelling. When I took my ankle socks off tonight there was an indention around my ankles! YIKES! Feet and ankles are starting to swell.
Ok, here's some pics! Enjoy!

1 comments:
You are beautiful!! I can't say enough how happy I am for you and so glad you are enjoying this pregnancy (mostly!).
Post a Comment