Sunday, October 26, 2008

I love my husband!

Lance & I just got to spend almost a whole weekend together for the first time in almost 2 months. He was home Friday at the same time as me from work, and he got to be home through late morning today. We had a great weekend! And, I am so thankful to have such a loving and caring husband. I know now that God sent me a true angel. I have never in my life had such an increadible bond and connection to anyone. Lance is truly my soul mate. And, I know without a doubt that God had me experience all that other "CRAP," so that I would know true love when I found it. My life is happy and complete now. I absolutely do not want for anything, but more time with my precious husband. I am so happy that my baby boy is going to have parents who love each other so much, and are so thankful for him, our gift of our love for each other. I just hope and pray that this little boy has all the love he ever needs in his life, and that he always knows just how much his Mommy & Daddy love him, and how happy and excited we were to have him join us in this world and make us into a family.

Daddy (Lance) arrived home Friday afternoon with my recliner glider rocker and ottoman! Here's the pic.. Like I said, my husband is good to me! He has been worried about my swelling, so he wants me to sit and relax in my comfy chair with my feet up! I'm loving the chair, which is temporarily in the living room, but will be in the baby's room soon enough for nursing and rocking!!!

0 comments: