Hard to believe, but it has been 6 months since we began this journey! It's hard for me to believe how my body is changing. I will eternally be greatful to my Mom for enduring pregnancy three times to produce me at last! However, my Mom says all her pregnancies were really easy as well as deliveries. So far I haven't had her good luck...but, we'll see if maybe I can share some of her good luck in delivery! Yes, at my size, I am already thinking about delivery day. And, I am not scared or worried about it, I am ready to get the show on the road....only about 16 more weeks to go...Uuuggghhhh!!!
I weigh over 160 pounds now, and I may have to stop with the belly shots soon because it just isn't attractive anymore! LOL! I am having a lot of trouble breathing, I'm gasping for air all the time, especially while teaching! I thought English/Language Arts would be easy during pregnancy, but I read-aloud novels, and it's very tiring to read aloud now!!! I need AIR!
I have been enjoying all the activity of my little one. He kicks, thumps, turns, hiccups, and just moves around a lot. It's neat to feel him moving, practicing his excercises. It would be a lot cuter if he weren't inside my belly though. And, if he'd avoid the ribcage/lungs area.
How big can I really get? I guess we will soon find out!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
6 months Pregnant!
I have been working still everyday, and I'm trying really hard, but it's just hard for me right now to teach. I really would give anything to not have to work right now. But, we all know how that goes. So, I will keep plugging along, one day at a time, hoping I can teach at least through Christmas break. I keep telling myself if I can just make it till Christmas I'll be okay. And, yes, I know exactly how many more weeks of school until Christmas Break. But, for now we will focus on Thanksgiving Break. We get the whole week off....Thank Goodness! So, after this week is over, I have 5 weeks until my whole week off for Thanksgiving! Then, we have 3 weeks of school between Thanksgiving and Christmas Break. I'll be off work until January 5 for Christmas Break, and the 40 week mark is February 4th, if I make it to 40 weeks! No, I'm not counting down or anything like that!!! Bring on the Holidays ya'll...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Feb. 4th is a magical day! It's Brenden's b-day. I think I started counting down at 37 weeks. Having little "talks" with Brenden about coming out sooner than later to meet Mommy and Daddy...at 41 weeks I was still talking! ha ha It will be here before you know it. Hang in there!!
Amy B.
Are you going to take a labor & delivery class? I was so glad I took mine, and I went through the book with each subsequent pregnancy, too. Even if you don't want to go au naturale, it can still be helpful to get an idea of what's going to happen to your body.
Post a Comment