This morning, I am holding down my food and fluids and the bathroom situation is under control. And, I am drinking more fluids than I ever thought humanly possible. So, one would think I am feeling loads better, however, I am really nauseous still and have had a severe headache since the night of the 27th. I don't know if it is from dehydration, fatigue, or both, but it is keeping me awake. It's like I have intense pressure in the top of my head, and I have been unable to sleep longer than an hour at a time since being in the hospital Saturday. Who knows, all I know is I want to rest and can't, I want the headache to go away and it doesn't, and I want to eat and not get nauseous, and that isn't happening either. I'm also am still have regular contractions, about 10-12 minutes apart but they tend to be irregular. I'll have them for a couple hours, then be fine for a few hours. The best I understood from my three cervical checks at the hospital, I was effaced to 50 %, but not dilating. I go to the doctor Friday and every week until the baby comes now. Officially to week 35 now. In 2 weeks I'll be to week 37, and in my opinion baby boy can come out, I hope that's his plan as well! I'm ready for him, and I'm thinking he's getting me ready for him as well. And, it's looking like he'll be arriving in 2009!
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment