This is a T-shirt my husband bought for me when I outgrew all the PURPLE spirits shirts we are suppose to wear on Friday's with jeans for spirit days. I then became Queen of the Classroom each Friday! I loved this shirt, and unfortunately it will be too big to wear except during pregnancy! But, I sure enjoyed this shirt. And, the kids thought this was FUN!
Fellow teachers & I having some cake!

This is Heather & I at the cake table, she is my partner in crime, one of my fellow 5th grade teachers, and a great friend!

These are some of the ladies I work with each day! They are great!

On Thursday, December 4, my Mom drove me back to campus for a baby shower after school. I worked on Monday, and that was my last day until baby boy arrives. So, they had already planned a shower for Thursday after school. Thankfully, my mom went with me and the shower was really sweet and nice of all the people I work with! These teachers are the best, they all have babies or small children, so they all know what to get. They gave me a diaper and wipes shower, and I am SO SO SO thankful for each and every gift I received at this shower. We received over 10 bags of diapers and almost as many wipes plus other baby gifts as well! We hadn't received any diapers yet, just a few newborn diapers, and all the teachers bought 1's and 2's. So, we have a good start on diapers. Thank you teachers, you ROCK!!! (And, thank you Heather, for putting it all together) It really means a lot to me that everyone I work with is so thoughtful and caring. I was very touched by this shower, and am so appreciative to my fellow staff. I can't wait for these ladies to experience the REAL me, not the pregnant CRAZY me! I keep telling them, I'm not like this, I don't normally act CRAZY like this....LOL! I know now by this WONDERFUL shower they had for me that they KNOW it's just the pregnancy, not me! I'm so thankful for my job, my fellow staff, and my students this year.
The gift table...
The gift table...




0 comments:
Post a Comment