Sunday, December 14, 2008

Passing right through Week 32...

I have now moved past the 8th month of pregnancy, and it's obviously starting to show that I am in my home stretch. Yesterday, while in the maternity store looking for nursing bras (Oh Boy!) a lady approaches me and asks when I'm due. I tell her February 4th, and she looks at me, her eyes go big like "WHATEVER", and she says, "Good luck with that!" So, I guess she thinks I look done! WHATEVER!!!! I'm sure she'd like to see me in about 6 weeks!!! This was taken yesterday after our day of completing our baby shopping. 32 weeks, 5 days along!

Lance & I were able to get the rest of our big baby items today. Our stroller/car seat combo; the pack 'n play with changing table and bassinet built in it; swing; high chair; and the few other little things we still needed. We are VERY thankful and feel blessed we were able to go purchase all these wonderful new things for our baby boy. I guess it's safe to say now that all we need is the baby boy! On to Week 33! We're getting Close!





0 comments: