Here is our PRECIOUS Kaden Angus, three months old today! It is so hard to believe he is that old already, time has been flying by. But, at the same time we feel like he's been a part of our family forever and can not remember what we did without him already! Daddy got to be here today for our three month birthday and photo shoot! Here's what we came up with, outfit compliments of Daddy. He..he! Here's our handsome little man...


Now, if these don't make you smile, there is something seriously wrong with you!
Blowing bubbles...





In this next picture, Kaden is practicing his Elvis moves....Ha!
Look what I can do now! I can hold my head up Super High!
This is me chillin' with my Mom after some serious tummy time! (Excuse the dirty nose, I've been a little sick.)
My Mom sometimes makes messes. This is my rice cereal all over the floor, Mom spilled it while trying to fix me a bottle. She was only hurrying because I was crying, and maybe screaming a little, too. She didn't mean to, but she still had to clean it up. The good news, we feed it to the donkey's, they liked it. 
I got to spend a lot of time with my Daddy this week. He kept me three days while Mommy worked. Here's me and Dad hanging out!
And, here's the woman I love the most! My Mommy and me! (You'll notice, my Mommy has straight hair in this picture!)
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Look Who's Three Months Old Today!!!
Posted by Kelly at 9:58 PM
Labels: Kaden Month 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment