Kaden & I have already been IN HOUSE ONLY since Saturday morning, except our visit to the ER Saturday, and our visit to the pediatrician on Monday. My loving hubby took me to the doctor yesterday morning, and it's a good thing I went ahead and went. I have the flu, an ear infection, and a sinus infection. So, I got an antibiotic shot, a prescription ant. for the sinus infection, and Mucinex DM for all the other lovely flu symptoms. I've worried myself sick about Kaden now. Because I KNOW he is going to get sicker than he currently is. Right now he has congestion, thick snotty nose, and a low grade fever. I just don't want him to get as sick as I. He had his H1N1 shot on Monday and that now worries me. He has a huge red spot/bruise looking circle around his thigh where the injection was given, it honestly looks like a spider bite or boil. It's pretty gross, and I hope it goes away. The pediatrician says that they tend to have reactions like that when they have a touch of the flu (great!) or are sick already. I'm just concerned about the NEWNESS of this vaccine. Lance got his H1N1 shot yesterday while I saw the Dr. They wouldn't give me one, of course. The doctor says I won't need one because I've got the flu! But, I still think I'll go and get one in a couple weeks.
So, the doctor wrote me off work this week, with no input from my part. He said I MUST rest. Ha! I have a 9 month old who should be entered in the speedy crawlers contest. HE IS FAST!!! And, into EVERYTHING! He is also pulling up on everything.
Looks like I will be in the house a few more days until all our symptoms are gone -OR- until we have to go to the doctor again. Fun! (Sense my sarcasm please)
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Home Time
Posted by Kelly at 10:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Bless your heart!!!! I am so sorry you are so sick! And poor little Kaden! I am worried about his spot from the shot! They really say that is normal? I guess they know more than I do! Hayden got his regular Flu shot today. I hope ya'll feel better SOON!!!!
Thank you so much for your sweet comments about Mom. You made my day!
When you get well, lets get together! I would love to see you guys!
Post a Comment