Kaden started saying, "Ba" today -or "Bah"!!! (Long a) He has said it over and over and over and will not add anything to it or attempt any other consonant/vowel combinations. It's just funny because it just came out of no where today. He also waves ALL the time now, claps his hands to pat- a cake or to say "YAY!". Kaden is also giving high five and screaming to hear his voice. REALLY SCREAMING, not that baby stuff. He also crossed his arms...it is precious!
We are GLAD to be WELL again. Oh, we were sick forever around here. 2 weeks! I am So glad to be normal again. I am still very tired, but I that is a new normal for me.
School is moving right along. We just finished the second six weeks on Friday, and now we are into the third six weeks tomorrow. One full work week and two days until Thanksgiving break! Hallelujah! Then, three work weeks until Christmas break! Can you tell I LONG for the holidays? I cross off the days on my calendars each day. I long to be off work and with my family.
I went ahead and weighed in tonight. I assume tomorrow may be crazy and I may not get around to posting and I don't want to miss updating my weight loss. Let's see, it has been three weeks? Or four? (That's what being sick does to ya, I can't remember!) Anyway, tonight I weigh (DRUM ROLL PLEASE, YEAH RIGHT!) 147!!!! I have lost 4.8 pounds total in under four weeks. That's exciting. And, only 10 pounds away from pre-prego clothes!!! YAY! I just can't wait to wear my old clothes. It's like I have a whole wardrobe awaiting me. So exciting!
It was against my better judgement to let K wear this cap. It is his first UT hat. Uuuuggghhh! Gig'em Aggies! But, it was a gift, and it just so happens to look cute on him. Imagine that? I think it is only appropriate that if he had to wear a Texas hat, that it is tilted! 
He's reading, he LOVES this book!

On the go!
I don't blame you Kaden, I'd take that hat off too!
I just went to check on Kaden. Because tonight is the 7th night he has slept in his room in his crib. (YAY MOMMY!) :( So hard for me! Here's my angel sleeping! 
Isn't that precious?
My best buddie, Catherine, sent me some Harry and David Chocolates on Saturday. What a treat to get in the mailbox! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these things and Catherine knows it! 
It's just funny how warm and loved I felt after receiving that package! I love you Catherine and I miss you like CRAZY! I miss our silly conversations, shopping excursions, and EATING with you!!!! Oh the memories, and I cherish each and every one of them. I feel like it is more than a friendship, you are truly my family. We have experienced way too much together to not be family! I love you!
My F-I-L, Larry, goes Tuesday for exploratory lung surgery. Please pray!
Have a great week, ya'll!
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Weekend Wrap Up!
Posted by Kelly at 9:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment