Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday Weigh-In

I am not quitting ya'll! But, this week nothing happened. I did the shred everyday Sunday thru Thursday plus I walked thru Friday each day at school around the track, and I ate right....until Friday night. Lance, Kaden and I met my best friend, Hil, at the Texas Roadhouse. And, I'm not gonna lye, I ate like a fat girl! I had the rolls with cinnamon butter, some blooming onion, a NY Strip steak and some steamed veggies. Oh, and a little bitty peach margarita. So, that probably alone speaks for why I DIDN'T LOOSE ANY WEIGHT THIS WEEK. I got sick on Friday (sore throat and drainage) and Sat it got worse, and Sun even worse, and today I feel about the same, WORSE! So, I haven't walked or worked out since Fri., nor do I have any intention to until I am feeling better. I just wanted to write that I didn't loose any this week, but I didn't gain any back either, it could always be worse! It sucks that I have to get sick in the middle of being so motivated with this! Hopefully, I'll be back on track soon!

0 comments: