Monday, November 9, 2009

Just another manic Monday!

Well, it seems like 5:15 this morning was days ago tonight. I'm tired! For some strange reason I decided to go all out for work today and DRESS UP! Ha! I wore a nice pink cartigan sweater, a long denim skirt and my COWBOY boots. So cute! Plus, I accessorized myself with lots of chunky turquoise jewelry. Kaden LOVES JEWELRY!!! I even fixed my hair with a BLOW DRYER this marning and wore make-up, ALL my makeup. Something I haven't done in OVER two weeks! CRAZY, I know, but the week before I was sick I was very BLAH! I think it was coming on for that long. So, today I kind-of felt like a new woman. -OR- let me rephrase, a REFRESHED woman.
I had a lot of catching up to do at work today so the day went by insanely FAST! I even walked a mile around the track on my conference period. Oh! Good NEWS! I weighed in this morning, after all it is MONDAY. I lost 2.4 pounds this week being sick! CRAZY! But, it WORKS for me, and it certainly ENCOURAGES me to keep it up now! So, I weigh in at 147.4 lbs! Starting weight three weeks ago was 151.8 lbs. That's 4.4 lbs I have lost in three weeks and I didn't even work out a wholw week of that, but I did NOT eat and was very sick. At least something positive came out of being sick! My pre-prego weight was 137ish, that's only 10 pounds away! I'm GETTING THERE YA'LL! I'm so excited to have made some progress. Now, I'm not going to lye I ate banana bread with chocolate chips tonight for dinner. I felt Jillian Michaels FROWNING on me while I ate it. But, it was worth it, until the shred workout! OUCH! I'll be working that bread off this week with the shred workout and walking at school.
Kaden is asleep in his crib the third night in a row, he didn't make it ALL the way through the night last night, but longer than the first night. So, maybe we're getting there.
Lance's Dad, Larry, went to Baylor today to a lung specialist, surgeon and radiologist. They are 95% certain that he has lung cancer. They go back to Baylor hospital on Wed. to do a biopsy and to look to see what stage it is in, treatment plan, etc. Please remember him in your prayers. He is really struggling with this and his health, and Lance is so down about his daddy.

1 comments:

cstillwagoner said...

glad your feeling better.....how bout K. is the rash getting better? for the first time in a while M is feeling pretty good. He has had 3 ear infections and we will probably have tubes put in. he has been pretty miserable with the infections, and i think he'll be a happier baby if we can keep his ears clear.