Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sweet Pea

It just doesn't get sweeter than this. Kaden has played his heart out today, fussy, sick and all. He had his dinner and bath about an hour ago, and at 7:30 p.m., he got very quiet, and this is what I found...

Photobucket

He was reading his book and fell asleep all on his own in the floor. So sweet!

He has had a really ruff day and I am very worried about him. He doesn't feel well. Snotty, runny nose, coughing, fussy, irratable, and lots of bowel movements.

His 'rash' is SO much worse today. I just took some pictures. It's hard not to worry about this...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Please say a prayer for my Kaden tonight as well as the families of the soldiers killed today at Ft. Hood. What a terrible tragedy.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Praying, praying, praying for that sweet baby. (such a sweet picture by the way) But that rash really looks awful Kelly! I am so sorry!

Tonya,Lewis said...

miss you so much, even more knowing you and Kaden aren't feeling well. Feel better soon.

Tonya,Lewis said...

I miss you so much, even more knowing you and Kaden aren't feeling well. Get better soon

The Bradley Clan said...

So sorry that you and Kaden still aren't feeling well! I hope you get some much-needed rest, and I hope that rash looks better soon, too!