One of my near and dear friends, Christy, has motivated me this morning to get up and try to walk this baby out. Last night I had a really bad HURTING spell and went to bed at 9 p.m. I did sleep about 3 hours at a time all night until 9 this morning, so I know my body is give out from being in pain. I am TIRED of hurting, but TIRED of laying around too! So, after talking with my friend I have decided to try to walk as much as possible to try and encourage something to happen! I know it is going to make my body not feel good, but I'm willing to give it a try if it involves bringing this baby out!
So, I am up and dressed. I have to go pick up allergy medicine for my little dog at the vet. Then, I have an appointment for a haircut at 3 p.m. That's right, this little Momma is going a little shorter on the hair do for the new baby arrival! It will be so much easier and look better for what I have in store for me the next several weeks. My focus will not be on how my hair looks, so I think shorter is better and easier than longer hair. So off I go to try to convince little Kaden to come out and meet this big world waiting on him!!!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Can he be WALKED out???
Posted by Kelly at 11:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment