Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Here's the plan...STAN!!!

This morning, icy road conditions and all, Mom and I braved the weather to go to my 8:45 a.m. doctor appointment. Luckily, the road were not bad between here and there, only the parking lot a the hospital was frozen still. Mom almost busted it in the parking lot! She joked to the doctor that she almost pulled the mirror off a truck to keep from falling! LOL!
My appointment when fast, luckily....
My doctor says I am R-E-A-D-Y to have this baby. We discussed having me come in to have him Friday but the labor and delivery were already booked up. So, our date for induction -if- it doesn't happen before then, is MONDAY, February 2, 2009!!! I am to call the hospital at 5 a.m. to ensure they have my room, then head up there.
The doctor said today that I am completely thinned out (effaced), but still closed, no dilation. But he says that can change at any time. And, I'm pretty sure it may have changed just since this morning. Over lunch, Mom & I literally watched my belly DROP! Big time DROP, I look like I have a belly overhang now, it's really weird. He is PUSHING his way down and out. I've been having contractions all afternoon, ranging from 5-10 minutes apart. So, we'll see what happens.
Daddy Mabe (a.k.a. Lance) is on his way home as way speak. He will be here by tomorrow evening and his vacation starts then...YEAH!!! So, I'm praying to hold out through the night at least and tomorrow early day so he can be here with me!
Please pray for his safe drive home, he is travelling from Chicago to Texas with lots of ice in between. I need him here safe and sound and as quickly as possible.
So, that's the scoop....baby Kaden on Monday, unless God has plans for his birthday to be sooner! We are excited!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just wondering you if you're still at home or at the hospital already! I pray all goes well for you and Kaden.