Friday, January 9, 2009

Weekly Doctor Visit

Mom's Blood Pressure: Good and Low
Mom's Swelling: almost completely gone away!
Mom's weight: I lost 4 pounds this week! (All in water weight from drinking LOADS of water this week and laying down all the time)
Baby Heartbeat: Strong and thumping right along, he is also in the perfect position for delivery.
Doctor did not check today for dilation. That was disappointing to me seeing as I have been hurting pretty bad today, but that all started after my appointment. Contractions are still every 10-15 minutes, not consistent, but did become painful this afternoon. (Painful enough that I cried!)
For now we are just waiting this baby out! Next week little Kaden will be considered a FULL TERM BABY BOY!!! Can't wait to cross that off our list!

1 comments:

cstillwagoner said...

Alright, my birthday is on January 15. I'm thinking maybe that might be the big day....