

Lance & I have tryed very hard this weekend to get baby boy motivated to come out. Starting Thursday, of course, I ran errands and got a haircut. That evening I rode for the first time in the BIG truck with Lance to his work (about a 2 hour drive), bouncing the whole way, the baby was kicking and stretching and moving like crazy in the truck. I think he was VERY confused as to what was going on. After leaving Lance's truck at his work, we went to dinner at Humperdink's. Our dinners were delicious! I did have to ask Lance to stop about halfway home for me to walk a little bit because I was cramping and very uncomfortable. We ended up stopping at a Wal-Mart and walking a little. We finally made it home LATE Thursday night and I hurt all night long and didn't get much sleep at all, we thought MAYBE he was on his way. Friday came, and I still had contractions and cramping until about 3 p.m. We went for a walk from our house to a store a little over a mile from our house, we walked there, went in and bought a drink and set there a little while. Then, we walked back home. Almost a 2 mile walk. I was very tired after the walk, but I think it actually made me feel better and my contractions stopped. When we returned home, I took a bath and cleaned up and we went out for a DATE, thinking it may just be our last one. We went to a local winery were we have discovered wonderful Italian food. Dinner was great, and these pics are from our dinner outing. We then again went to Wal-Mart after dinner and walked, bought some movies, and went home. On Saturday we went to lunch at Lance's parents for his brother birthday dinner, then we went and did a little shopping and walking... The end result is this...Kaden can not be bounced out in the big truck or walked out obviously. So, we continue to wait his arrival. 10 days until February 4th!!! My prayer is still the same it has been the whole pregnancy, that he and I will have a healthy delivery, he will be a healthy baby, and Lance will be here with me when I go into labor. This is Lance's last week to work before his scheduled baby vacation. He will be home Thursday morning, so baby Kaden needs to wait for Daddy to get back home Thursday! We will see if baby Kaden cooperates with our schedule this week...
Sunday, January 25, 2009
A Wonderful Weekend!
Posted by Kelly at 12:19 PM
Labels: Waiting for baby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment