Today at J.J.'s house while perfecting his walking skills, Kaden fell and hit the wooden dining room chair. He is going to have a nice shiner tomorrow I'm sure. Just in time for his birthday party in a few days. But, I guess boys will be boys.
So, heres a picture of his eye tonight.
The other picture on here is of Kaden sticking his blue bear and clothes into the drawer under the oven. Hopefully, I won't catch the house on fire by forgetting to check the drawer before I use the oven!!!
My sweet husband cleaned the carpets yesterday in our whole house and the house smells so good now, and it feels so good to have clean carpets! I never got the energy enough to check that off my 'to do' list last weekend. I have a lot 'to do' this weekend. Kaden has a birthday party in a few days, and I am SO excited about his birthday.
I can not believe my baby is about to be one! CRAZY! It has went by SO fast, this whole year! I have cherished every moment of this year, even the hard days, which luckily now looking back don't seem so bad. I can not believe my baby is WALKING! I watch him walk from room to room in amazement, and he looks so CUTE!
Kaden got to have a new experience in the car last night. Since we are only a few days away from his first birthday, we decided to go ahead and turn Kaden's car seat facing forward last night. He LOVES IT! Mainly because we played the car DVD player for the first time and he got to watch Harry the Bunny and Shushybye Baby. He was LAUGHING at the tv in the car! It was so neat to see him so happy! 
Tomorrow is Friday. Thank Goodness! I'm tired, it has been a long week at work and I am ready to stay at home with my baby for the weekend. I don't plan to go or do anything!!! I love being a home body these days. It's nice to stay home these days. I honestly can't think of anywhere else I'd rather be. Plus, it is supposed to be a NASTY weekend, cold, wet and maybe frozen? Good time to stay inside with the ones you love.
Hope you all enjoy your weekends.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Boys will be boys!
Posted by Kelly at 7:28 PM
Labels: black eye walking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
We turned Emma around this week, too, and she LOVES it! And yes, boys will be boys. I am sure that is the first of many black eyes! We miss you!
Post a Comment