I have tried a few new "HEALTHY" foods, and they are GREAT! I'm not just saying that! I must tell you they all came from Costco though. First, some chips! I found these chips called pop chips. They are not fried or baked. They are popped potatoes with air! No kidding, and they LOOK and TASTE JUST LIKE REGULAR POTATO CHIPS! They are FABULOUS!!! 
They come in a huge bag and cost about $6.00 for the bag. I take them out of the chip bag and store them in gallon size ziplocs so they will stay fresher. It fills up TWO gallon ziplocs. Lots more chips than you get in ANY potato chip bags and SO much better for you! Now, these I have are barbeque potato, but they have several flavors. 
Second, some tortilla chips that are called, "Food Should Taste Good." They are Multi Grain chips made with flax seed, Sunflower, and Sesame, Oat Fiber, Brown Rice, Soy. They are YUMMY, and SO good for you! They are just like eating a tortilla chip, but they are big enough and thick enough to be used as a cracker too! 
Third, Flat Out Flatbread. I am in LOVE with this product! I make sandwiches, roll-ups, pizzas, etc. with this stuff. You can almost do anything you do with bread. It tastes so good, and it is so much better for you than bread! 
Just wanted to share some diet friendly finds that I LOVE!!!
*************************************************************************************
Also, I just figured out HOW TO UPLOAD MY VIDEOS!!! HUGE STEP FOR ME!!! THIS IS THIS MORNING OF KADEN. PLEASE IGNORE THE ANNOYING MOMMY TALK AND SINGING!!! HA!
Kaden has been S-U-P-E-R busy today! He is officially WALKING! I can't wait to share a better video clip of him really walking well. He looks so cute walking around! He can go forever now, from one room to the next, he has really taken off the last couple days.
Kaden has played his heart out today. He is such a good baby and plays so hard. He pushes his cars around (natural instinct because we didn't teach him) and makes a "Bbbrrrrmmmm" sound for the car! Too funny! 

He also plays well with his blocks, ball popper machine, and he LOVES his books! 


A day in the life of Kaden....
Pushing chairs around while you walk behind....
Putting Mommy's kitchen towels on your head and crawling around the house like this! He honestly did this ALL by himself! Too FUNNY!


Standing at the bedroom door and yelling for "Da!" "Da!", while "Da!" tries to sleep! 
Yelling and beating on the door...
Having some juice...
Making time for blue bear and pa pa....
WALKING AROUND!!!!

Hanging Out with Mom...
Making messes...
And, finally, just for fun... this is me being held by my Papa Fisher...
This is Kaden being held by his Uncle Teddy Fisher...
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Health food to blog about, and Kaden's day
Posted by Kelly at 2:40 PM
Labels: chips and flat bread
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Love this post! I love the comparison pictures too!! He is getting so big!!
And, thanks for the good food suggestions!! I will have to make a pit stop by cosco! :-)
You have inspired me......i need to get back to blogging about mason. When we do something, or when he accomplishes something I always think....."oh, I need to put that on the blog". But I never make the time.
Ok, I went to cosco today! I bought both "chip" things. I have tried the multigrain chips. TO DIE FOR! I absolutely love them!
Post a Comment