It's 2010! That's just hard for me to believe this morning as I reflect on the last year, the several years, and the last decade. A lot has happened in my life. A lot that I never thought would or could happen, and a lot that I am so thankful for. I think it is a good thing to look back. But, as I looked back through my 2009 pictures I have to admit I cryed. A BIG year for me and my family!
Lance and Kaden are watching the Rose Parade right now, and I am relaxing and writing this blog..ha!
Here's a look back at our year, 2009....
I have always been a very goal oriented person. And, the last year I have really slipped, and want to get better at writing down both short term and long term goals for my life. Here are a few of the things I want to accomplish in 2010:
1. Read my Bible DAILY! All 365 days this year.
2. Make my husband more of a priority. (He deserves it!)
3. Loose 10 pounds! Goal Weight: 138
There it is, written out! So, now MAYBE I'll hold myself more accountable!




0 comments:
Post a Comment