One year ago this morning, my family lost a very tender and dear soul to us. Montana Lane Fisher passed away in his sleep, in his crib on the morning of January 31, 2009. He was 15 months old and the son of my first cousin, Kimberly. I was there with Kim in labor and delivery when she gave birth to Montana. There is something special about sharing that moment, hours, day with someone. I had a special bond with Montana from day 1. I always videoed him and photographed him as if he was mine. I loved him so much, he brought so much joy to my life. I had such a dream of Mo Mo and Kaden being great buddies and friends their whole life. It breaks my heart that Montana never got to meet my Kaden and that I don't get to have pictures of them together growing up. The whole in my heart can never truly be replaced or filled. Montana Lane, you are loved and missed so much today and everyday. It has been a horrible year for Kimberly, as you can imagine, Montana, please continue to watch over your Mommy! It is hard to believe it has been a year since this horrible day in our lives. Montana truly touched everyone he met, he was a DOLL! Here is Montana saying, "MOO COW!"
I have MUCh better videos with Mo Mo in them, but this computer will not upload any of my longer videos!
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Missing Our Mo Mo
Posted by Kelly at 1:00 AM
Labels: 2010, January 31
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
How precious! Video is such a gift from God. Praying for you and your family remembering that we share this day. Praying that Kimberly would lean in hard and run to the Lord with all her pain. Can't wait to hear all the stories Brock and Montana have to tell us. God Bless
Post a Comment