Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas is finally over now!

We just had our LAST Christmas party last night at my Granny's. So we are done with Christmas now, thank goodness! :) Kaden had a great time last night at the party, and he got lots of cool new toys.

I had gone into a whole rant and rave session about these oreos pictures below earlier today, and somehow my blog deleted, probably for the better. All I'm going to say is this. My Uncle Teddy thinks it's wonderful to give every baby in our family a bag of oreos their first Christmas, regardless of their age. I don't agree with this, and my child does not eat chocolate or oreos yet. Here is Kaden opening his oreos and getting a taste of one. I promptly removed the oreo from his mouth after this picture! He did not eat it! Thanks Grandpa Mark for your help with this, he knows how I feel about this. Kaden is in Grandpa Mark's lap in these pictures.

My creation

Thank you, Megan, for your help on how to make these pictures look like this! It is my first attempt and took me forever! Ha!


Kaden is practicing his mad computer skills these days!
Fisher 803
It drives me crazy!!!




I survived week one of being back at school. It seems like it was 2 or 3 weeks back, but that is besides the point. This week DRUG by at work. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that I have a sinus infection, which I have had since the beginning of the school year in August and it keeps reoccurring, worse each time it re occurs. This week my gums swelled, I got a cold sore, and my face started swelling. So, I am FINALLY going to an ear, nose, and throat doctor on Tuesday. Maybe I can get some relief soon. Let me tell you, I have spent the whole fall TIRED and dragging and I believe it is all because of these sinus infections, which have been so bad this week I have been unable to hold my eyes open at work. What I wouldn't give to be able to sleep in or sleep this weekend. But, Kaden is not allowing that! Oh the joys of motherhood!

Kaden has a tiny piece of TOP tooth popping through the gum line this morning! FINALLY he is getting his third tooth and a top one at last! I was beginning to think maybe he isn't going to have any more teeth!

Kaden is walking, or perfecting his skills. He'll stand for LONG periods of time and he can take about four steps for now. He'll be on the go soon! He looks so cute walking!

3 comments:

Megan said...

GREAT JOB KELLY!!! You did it! It looks awesome! :-) Sorry about the oreos! And as always, Kaden is a doll! Hope you feel better soon!

The Bradley Clan said...

Watch out for your computer! I had to replace a keyboard in one of our laptops because of all the keys Eva pulled off!! Hope you feel better!

The Bradley Clan said...

Watch out for your computer! I had to replace a keyboard in one of our laptops because of all the keys Eva pulled off!! Hope you feel better!