Ok, for the sake of not using profanity, I will say butt. But, if you are doing the 30 day shred with Jillian Michaels you know what she says! I completed my 2nd day workout yesterday afternoon, WHEW! My legs are SCREAMING this morning! But, I really feel great about this and am hopeful that I am going to see GREAT results. I took before pictures, but there is ABSOLUTELY no way I am posting them unless the results are wonderful! I am drinking lots more water because my body is craving it, cutting out all the junk, and WALKING while the kids play at recess instead of sitting in a chair talking with fellow teachers. I'm trying to make extra trips up that LONG hallway at work, too. I'm trying! So, we'll see what happens!!!! If ya'll are participating in this, I'd love to hear from you! I need the encouragement. It's HARD!!!
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I feel slightly strange for commenting on your blog, when in fact I can't even remember how I found your blog.....
But here I am, commenting. :)
I did 10 days of Level 1 and I started Level 2 yesterday.....it is kicking my butt.
Level 1 became easier after about the 4th day, but Level 2 is a whole new experience. Hang in there though...I can definitely see results, and I'm sure you will too! :)
***Also, I am taking the weekends off, I don't think I could do it for 30 days straight. :)
Post a Comment