Friday, May 22, 2009

Shredding Along!

At least I hope we are shredding along! I have just showered after finishing my 4th day of Level 1 Shred workout. Whew! It is not getting any easier yet! I have been so unbelievably sore the last two days that it has been difficult to get through the whole workout, but I have managed. Today was definately the hardest for me so far though. I am walking around in little bitty old lady steps as my friend Sarah says. She is doing the 30 day shred with me! Right, Sarah? :)

I have been trying so hard to eat well with this program, it really makes you think about what you eat! And, it also makes me wish I hadn't eaten a lot of the things I have eaten lately. Tonight for dinner I just had baked salmon, sugar snap peas, and rice.

Baked Salmon in foil
In your foil packet place a fresh 6-8 oz. Salmon fillet. Pour 1 Tbl. spoon lemon juice over the top, sprinkle with salt and black pepper, and a dash or two of garlic powder, I also used a small amount of thyme. Then, 1 Tbl.spoon butter. Wrap up the foil and bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes. It is WONDERFUL! Juicy and flavorful!

I think I am about to fix a small pot of Decaf coffee. I think that would be the wiser choice over chocloate ice cream..ha! So, off I go to sip coffee to satisfy my chocolate craving!

In other news, we have a three day weekend! And, then next Friday is the last day of school! Yip-he!!! As of next Saturday I am a free woman for the summer! Just me and my baby boy all summer long, I can't wait!

0 comments: