Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sleeping through the night!

Around the time Kaden turned 3 months olds he started sleeping through the night. It went from 6 hours of sleep to eight hours of sleep. And now this weekend he has slept three nights in a row for 10 hours! And, I have had no problem sleeping that long right along beside him. After about 8 hours I wake in a panic checking on him because I can't believe he hasn't woken up. But, let me tell you, it is a WHOLE new quality of life for us to get 10 hours of sleep. Oh, sleep, how I have missed you!
I feel better than I have since having Kaden and feel like I'm FINALLY getting a hold on this Mommy thing. Ha!

The really great news is the last two nights Kaden has slept those 10 hours in his BED! His pack n play bassinet is scooted right next to my side of the bed so I can lay on my side and look at him and put a paci back in, ect. But, he has done wonderful! I've put him back on his wedge positioner the last two nights too! He has done GREAT! I am so excited!!! YEAH KADEN for sleeping throught the night!

Today is Day 5 of the Shred. The good news, I'm no longer having to walk like a little old lady this morning, but I'm hoping to not be as sore after today's workout. Yesterday I did extra crunches on the Ab Lounge for about 20 minutes. I know this is going to sound crazy and quick, but I honestly felt results yesterday. I felt, feel thinner and like my body is really starting to change. Very exciting! I am NOT taking the weekends off either, I am going straight through with the 30 day challenge.

Lance & I are having rice for breakfast this morning and baked salmon (ribeye steak for him) for lunch. I am REALLY working on my meals.

1 comments:

cstillwagoner said...

grrr...im a little jealous. but this sleeping through the night thing does give me hope. hopefully, mason will do the same at three months, just in time for school to start. things r going much better though. i dont know what i would do w/o russels help! we r not looking forward to him going back to work next weekend at all. hope u enjoy ur last week of school. isnt summer GREAT!!!!!