Saturday, May 9, 2009

Our Week in Review...

Kaden has had a B-I-G week! It of course, started last Friday with fever, leading us to the doctor Monday for a visit. He has double ear infections, which I think 5 days later on antibiotic we are doing better. He has started REALLY changing this week. He laughs out loud, it is so funny! He reaches and grabs his toys and puts it all to his mouth or in his mouth. He LOVES to play with his toys now. And, he LOVES to dance. We lay him down and turn on our baby dance music CD, he just has the best time with it. And so does Mommy & Daddy!!! I love this next picture, YES! Those eyes are still BLUE!!! He was in the middle of an afternoon nap when I snapped this picture (that's why he looks so tired!)


13 weeks


School is crazy and killing me right now. The kids are awful and think school is already over and that they do not have to listen anymore or do anything you ask. It is going to be a long 3 weeks! Actually, 14 class days remaining. Looking forward to wrapping up another school year! A sweet little girl in my class, Bailee, gave Kaden this outfit. I just love it! It says, 'When God created me, He was just showing off!'


13 weeks

Here's my sweet boy in his bouncy playing this afternoon...

13 weeks


This was taken last night when he crashed out in his swing holding on to his huggy bear. He loves his bear blanket!!!

Photobucket

We have received THREE packages this week with clothes for Kaden! First, we got two outfits from Sarah. They are precious, and I can't wait for him to wear one of them tomorrow. I'll post a picture of it tomorrow. Thanks Sarah!
Then, the second package came from Jenny. Jenny sent three outfits and they are just as cute as they can be. They are bigger sized, so we will be growing into them. Finally, a package from Lance's cousin, Debbie, she sent Kaden his first pair of WRANGLERS bloomers and a matching t-shirt (they are 12 month size) and this super sweet stuffed horse. Kaden really took to this horse. Here's a picture of him loving his horsey!

13 weeks

And, finally, Kaden & Mommy get love letters left from Daddy on the refrigerator when he has to go to work. Here's our message this week:

Photobucket

Tomorrow is my first Mother's Day which I am pretty excited about! I will make another post tomorrow after our many outings!

0 comments: