I am remembering a soldier today who so lovingly gave his life for our country. William Douglas "Doug" Richardson, born August 9, 1975 and died November 30, 2005 in Iraq. Doug was among many things a great Marine. He was married to one of my BFF, Catherine, who is also a Marine. Doug is missed so much, and we will never understand here on this earth his leaving. I thank you Doug and Catherine for your many sacrifices for our country. If you would like to read more about Doug's life you can go to his memorial web-site by clicking HERE.
Yes, I have tons of pictures of Doug as a marine, but my favorites are him as Catherine's husband! Here they are on the BEST day of Catherine's life... I am so happy I got to share this day with them on May 23, 2003...

Monday, May 25, 2009
Memorial Monday
Posted by Kelly at 10:49 AM
Labels: Remembering Doug
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment